Filta continues to expand rapidly both geographically and by adding products and services that our clients demand.
To help this growth, Filta and its Franchise Owners are continually looking for committed employees, especially Service Technicians.
The video below shows what is required to become a Filta Service Technician.
If you are interested in the Service Technician role, please complete the form on the right and we will have the local Franchise Owner contact you.
Service Technician Overview
The basic function of the Service Technician position is to provide mobile fryer management services to existing commercial kitchen customers on an established route. The primary responsibility of the Service Technician is to safely and efficiently operate the van, mobile filtration Unit (MFU) and related equipment.
Full training is provided with the local Franchise Owner and online through Filta University.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Be able to lift up to 75 pounds
- Be able to work independently
- Speak fluent English
- Have a valid driver’s license and good driving history
- Have good communication skills
- Must understand and demonstrate competence in time management, account monitoring, and repair and maintenance of the MFU.
- Assure compliance with Filta franchise standards/policies.
- Utilize provided safety equipment and exercise good safety practices at all times.
- Follow the provided schedule each week and be timely for appointments.
- Maintain service records for each customer.
- Advise Kitchen staff and management as well as supervisor of any potential safety issues.
- Provide friendly, high-quality customer service.
- Must be safety conscious, organized and focused on cleanliness.
Please note that Service Technicians are employed by the local Filta Franchise Owner.
Tech Employment Application